|Sabina Gold & Silver Corp.|
Sabina Gold & Silver Opens Nunavut Camp for Aggressive 2011 Exploration Program
Goose Camp Open With Plans to Have Six Drill Rigs Turning by Mid-March
- 70% of the budget on Back River.
- 70% of the work will focus on advancing the existing Back River deposits including resource updates and a Preliminary Economic Assessment.
- 30% of the work will focus on looking for new gold discoveries.
- 25% of the budget on Hackett River.
- 70% of the work will focus on enhancing economics by conversion of material and increasing resources in the current pit shells.
- 30% of the work will focus on looking for new discoveries outside of existing deposits to increase project through put.
- 5% of the budget will be focussed on looking for new gold discoveries on the Wishbone Greenstone Belt.
- To complete a NI 43-101 resource calculation on Llama, Umwelt & Goose in the first half of 2011 and to continue to expand resources at Llama, Umwelt, Goose and possibly Echo.
- To increase and expand resources at Llama and Umwelt by completing aggressive step out drilling.
- To commence and complete a Preliminary Economic Assessment on Back River incorporating resources from Llama, Umwelt, Goose George and possibly Echo during the second half of 2011.
- To utilize the newly developed "toolbox" to test priority new exploration targets on the Goose property as well as test similar targets on the four other Back River claim groups with emphasis on the George claim group which contains an existing indicated resource of 1.8 million tonnes grading 10.0 g/t Au for a total of 590,000 ounces and an inferred resource of 2.6 million tonnes grading 10.5 g/t Au for a total of 866,000 ounces.
- To complete an internal resource assessment of the 2009 and 2010 in-pit drilling starting with the Main and East Cleaver deposits.
- To continue to infill drill in the proposed pits in order to convert unclassified material to classified material and in addition to expand the deposits by drilling proximal to the existing pit shells.
- To make new discoveries within the Hackett River claim block outside of the known deposit area.